Although the county commissioner position is a non-partisan position, my political philosophy is as follows:
- Insists on a government that reflects wise budgeting and fiscal responsibility, not spending money it does not have.
- Believes that life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are God-given rights for every individual (not privileges dispensed by government) and respects the rights of others.
- Encourages individual effort and entrepreneurial success.
- Protects the rights of personal property.
- Insists on constitutionally limited government in both size and authority.
- Insists on limited and fair taxation.
- I believe in a government by, for, and of the people.
- I believe that government and its leader should live by the same rules as ordinary citizens.
- Sees a need for the end of career politicians.